Questions about No-Fault Insurance Law or Social Security Disability? Visit These Resources for More Answers
At Jay Trucks & Associates, we are committed to helping you receive the compensation you deserve after an auto accident or personal injury. Review these informative links for more information about Social Security disability and no-fault insurance law in Michigan:
- Unlike other states which rely on personal liability auto insurance, Michigan is one of the few states that required motorists to buy no-fault auto insurance. Learn how no-fault insurance works in this article from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Each state has its own requirements for minimum auto insurance coverage. Browse this information sheet from the official state website to learn more about Michigan’s no-fault insurance requirements and restrictions.
- Take a look at this article from the Insurance Information Institute to learn how you can save money on auto insurance.
- View this section from the U.S. Social Security Administration website to learn more about the earning requirements for disability benefits.
- The SSA also has a strict definition for what qualifies as a “disability,” but certain medical conditions can expedite application consideration. Learn more with this information on Compassionate Allowance conditions from Diabled-World.com.
The team of lawyers at Jay Trucks & Associates will help you protect your rights. We specialize in personal injury, Social Security claims, and employment law in Michigan. Contact us today at (888) 481-2579 for a professional consultation.