If you need help with an on-the-job injury or car accident claim, look no further than Jay Trucks & Associates. Our staff has decades of experience helping Michigan residents hold negligent individuals and insurance companies accountable. Those in the Saginaw, Flint, and Lansing areas should call us today at (989) 644-0166 to schedule a free case evaluation. Readers who enjoyed our recent workers’ compensation and personal injury posts should check out the following links:
- The State of Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation published a helpful consumer guide to no-fault insurance and PIP coverage.
- If you want to see which on-the-job injuries led to the most fatalities, look through the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2009 report.
- Employees hurt in the workplace can learn more about the claims process from the Michigan Workers’ Compensation Agency website.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, Michigan is one of the few states whose no-fault insurance coverage allows for unlimited medical compensation and is not subject to any fee scale.
- How can you prevent injuries in your workplace? Find out by reading this article from NJ Today.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.